- What is commerce explain its component?
- What are the main components of e commerce?
- What is commerce and its types?
- What is commerce and its importance?
- What are the two types of commerce?
- What is commerce and its branches?
- What are the characteristics of e commerce?
- What are the basic categories of electronic commerce applications?
- What is the scope of e commerce?
- What are the 3 types of e commerce?
- What are the three types of e commerce?
- What is called E Commerce?
What is commerce explain its component?
Commerce refers to all the activity which is necessary to bring goods from the place of their production to the place of their consumption.
Components of commerce: It includes: 1.7 Aug 2017
What are the main components of e commerce?
There are some major components of eCommerce.
- Suppliers and supply chain management.
- Warehouse operations.
- Shipping and returns.
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) – software and policies.
- eCommerce catalogue and product display.
- Marketing and loyalty programs.
- Showroom and offline purchases.
8 Jun 2017
What is commerce and its types?
Generally speaking, e-commerce is an online transaction between a supplier and a client. E-commerce comes in six basic types: Business-to-Business (B2B) Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Consumer-to-Business (C2B).11 Jan 2017
What is commerce and its importance?
Commerce is a very important part of any business. Why, you say? Well, because it attempts to satisfy human needs and wants. It also contributes to linking producers of certain products and services with the customers who require them.13 Aug 2017
What are the two types of commerce?
And the 2 types of commerce.
- Services(Trade, Banking, Insurances, Transportation and all)
What is commerce and its branches?
It includes all the activities which are directly or indirectly involves the exchanges. Commerce is a branch of business. Commerce includes the distribution process of the products from manufactures to the consumers.
What are the characteristics of e commerce?
Table 1: Characteristics of E-Commerce Websites
|Characteristics of the website||Yes|
|3.||Adequate information about products and services||20|
|4.||Speed in downloading the pages||25|
|6.||Search option/Search engine||23|
9 more rows
What are the basic categories of electronic commerce applications?
There are six basic types of e-commerce — Business-to-Business (B2B), Business-to-Consumer (B2C), Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C), Consumer-to-Business (C2B), Business-to-Administration (B2A) and Consumer-to-Administration (C2A) — and all of them represent a different purchasing dynamic.
What is the scope of e commerce?
Electronic commerce (e-commerce) is the marketing, buying and selling of merchandise or services over the Internet. It encompasses the entire scope of online product and service sales from start to finish.
What are the 3 types of e commerce?
Transaction of money, funds, and data are also considered as E-commerce. These business transactions can be done in four ways: Business to Business (B2B), Business to Customer (B2C), Customer to Customer (C2C), Customer to Business (C2B).
What are the three types of e commerce?
There are 6 basic types of e-commerce:
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B).
- Business-to-Administration (B2A)
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A)
What is called E Commerce?
Ecommerce, also known as electronic commerce or internet commerce, refers to the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions.