Characteristics Of Commerce
- Economic activity. Commerce is an economic activity.
- Profit. Profit is another characteristic of commerce.
- Marketing. Commerce involves marketing.
- Components of business. Commerce is a component of business.
- Utility. Commerce creates place and time utilities to satisfy customers needs.
What are the characteristics of commerce?
CHARACTERISTICS OF COMMERCE
- PURELY ECONOMIC AND BUSINESS ACTIVITY: The needs and wants of the masses give rise to the production of goods and the creation of services in an economy.
- PRODUCTION AND MARKETING:
- AIMS AT PROFIT:
- CHALLENGING AND UNCERTAIN:
- CREATIVE AND EVER EVOLVING:
- CUSTOMER CENTERED:
What are the features of business?
The following are the ten important characteristics of a business:
- Economic activity: Business is an economic activity of production and distribution of goods and services.
- Buying and Selling:
- Continuous process:
- Profit Motive:
- Risk and Uncertainties:
- Creative and Dynamic:
- Customer satisfaction:
- Social Activity:
What is the importance of commerce?
The Importance of Commerce
Commerce is a very important part of any business. Why, you say? Well, because it attempts to satisfy human needs and wants. It also contributes to linking producers of certain products and services with the customers who require them.
What are the 8 unique features of e commerce?
Terms in this set (8)
- Ubiquity. internet/web tech is available everywhere.
- Global reach. tech reaches across national boundaries which makes marketspace potentially billions.
- Universal Standards.
- Information density.
- Social Technology.