There are primarily five types of e-commerce models:
- Business To Consumer (B2C) Business to consumer is the first type of e-commerce that is also the most common one.
- Business To Business (B2B)
- Consumer To Consumer (C2C)
- Peer To Peer (P2P)
- Mobile Commerce.
- Other Models.
What are the 4 models of e commerce?
E-commerce business models can generally be categorized into the following categories.
- Business – to – Business (B2B)
- Business – to – Consumer (B2C)
- Consumer – to – Consumer (C2C)
- Consumer – to – Business (C2B)
- Business – to – Government (B2G)
- Government – to – Business (G2B)
- Government – to – Citizen (G2C)
What are the 3 types of e commerce?
Transaction of money, funds, and data are also considered as E-commerce. These business transactions can be done in four ways: Business to Business (B2B), Business to Customer (B2C), Customer to Customer (C2C), Customer to Business (C2B).
What are the revenue models in e commerce?
E-commerce revenue models are used to generate income online and include product and information sales, affiliate marketing, online advertising, subscription services, and transaction fees. Some companies also use subscription services and transaction fees to generate income, such as eBay and Netflix respectively.
What are the examples of eCommerce?
Retailers with online stores such as Walmart, Macy’s, and IKEA are all examples of businesses that engage in B2C ecommerce.